Responsive Support to Ministries of Health
The AMP Health menu of support is offered to the Ministry of Health teams for a duration of two to five years. Opportunities include, but are not limited to,
- Tailored on-the-job and targeted training for individual Ministry of Health team members (e.g., through professional coaches, offline and online courses)
- Role modelling and problem-solving through secondment of Management Partners. These are mid-career professionals with significant private sector expertise embedded within the Ministry of Health.
- Best practice exchange with other countries through regular convenings
- Technical and managerial assistance from both an in-country and global multi-stakeholder mentor network
Leadership and Implementation
Program Design & Implementation
- Cross-country and cross-sector problem-solving
- Targeted technical and business consulting services
- Collecting and sharing learnings and best practices in community health delivery
- On-the-job application of private sector tools and principles
- On-demand virtual trainings in leadership and management
- Mentoring and coaching from global health and business leaders
- In-person "Leadership Labs"